Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why don't any teams want a piece of this?
























I mean, c'mon? What's not to love?

Well, the lack of offers has drawn the attention of the Eye of Sauron, aka the MLB Players Association. They plan on investigating the possibility of collusion.

It is a little strange that Bonds, who would probably be a good to very good DH over 400 or so at-bats, has gone unsigned by AL teams desperate to increase ticket sales. I suppose collusion could be the reason. Or, it could be that he is a perennially malcontent jackass who teammates can't stand and the poster boy for America's cynicism towards professional athletes and their lying, cheating, philandering ways.

Either one.

3 comments:

Hoodlumman said...

Egads, man!! My eyes!

waters96 said...

Ohmidog, where did you get that disgusting picture of Barroids. I don't think I'm going to be able to come back here before that abomination before the fold.

BTW, isn't is amazing the the MLBPA is going to "investigate" why Barroids hasn't been picked us as an AL DH. I think Mike said it all in his post under that hideous photo.

Mike Bock said...

The goggles do nothing!