Friday, April 18, 2008

Line of the Day: Bobby Crosby

Am I fucking hallucinating or did Chipper Jones pick up an HR twofer in back-to-back days? Jesus, isn't that guy like 52 years old? Shouldn't he be coaching the Myrtle Beach Pelicans by now, not giving his fantasy owners four home runs in less than 30 hours? Oh, all right, maybe I'm just jealous I don't have him on any of my rosters.

Ahh, but Bobby Crosby I do. Picked him up in my money league to start this week in place of Jose Reyes, who I thought was going to be limited by that hamstring injury. That disturbingly turned out not to be the case, but Bobby made everything feel better today ...

Bobby Crosby: 3-for-4, 3 runs, 1 HR, 5 RBI

(And, shut up, I'm not playing favorites. Crosby drove in and scored more runs than Chipper today -- all with one less round-tripper!)

No comments: