Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fantasy Errata

-- I will never forgive Kevin Kouzmanoff for not completing the Cycle of Shame. He hit into a triple play, hit into a double play, flew out (several times), and ground out (several times). He only needed a strikeout to basically fuck up every which way possible. When you go 0-6, you can't mix a few whiffs in there? His failure is now complete. Except for the lack of a K.

-- Todd Wellemeyer: I whiffed on that one.

-- Your window to buy low on Grady Sizemore just closed. Same for Ryan Braun.

-- Michael Bourn is going to be joining Joey Gathright as a one-tool waiver-wire wonder any moment now. I mean, that batting average, and no power, is just a killer.

-- Jay Bruce won't bat .550 for the year. Hell, I don't think he bats .300. Sell high sell high sell high sell high.

-- Prince Fielder and Mike Cameron both homered, and both have seven homers. As a Prince Fielder owner, I think I'm going to cry.

-- I've been putting this off, but I guess I have no choice. If you need saves, and Joe Borowski was cut, go grab him. *sigh*

-- Lance Berkman has one home run since May 17. Maybe think about selling high.

-- Something is not right with Garrett Atkins. He looks stiff at the plate. I'm thinking that neck is still bothering him. I'm trying to sell, but it seems like every motherfucker I know reads this blog and it's screwing me over. I'm going to start pimping guys I dislike so I can move them. Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to loyal readers. Unless it meant I could get A-Rod for Matt Kemp and Alex Gordon.

-- Joba's going to start next week. Should be interesting.

No comments: