Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fantasy Errata

Been ill for a while now, so this will be short and sweet.

-- Chris Davis was called up for Texas. He was basically going Gozer the Gozerian on AAA pitching, so if you are in a deep league and in need of power, go get you some.

-- I can't decide who is more resilient, C.J. Wilson or Brian Wilson. Either way, they've garned a lot of saves for two guys with ERAs well above 4.0.

-- In my big-money league I have 77 saves. I didn't take a closer until the ninth round (Joakim Soria), and two of them I drafted in the mid teens. My next closest competitor? He has 57. That's actually not good drafting/managering, but I'm not sure what I can do at this point. I've actually traded away two closers, and I'm still ejaculating saves all over the competition. At some point, I'm going to offer an entire bullpen for one position player or SP. I can always find more closers later.

-- If you're in a one-game-eligibility league, Casey Blake can now be played at shortstop. Which is exhibit 1138 why those leagues are madness/Sparta.

-- Barry Zito had a nice start today. Didn't walk anyone, only one earned run. You should sell high. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: