Monday, June 23, 2008

Most shocking Yahoo game update ever?

I am addicted to following games through the Yahoo game channel (which is the best way to vulture closer replacements, by the way). I am following the Mets/Mariners game, given that I have Felix Hernandez starting on the road for me against Johan Santana in my money league.

This is what I see:

Last Play: F. Hernandez homered to deep right center, W. Bloomquist, A. Beltre and J. Clement scored

Holy. Shit. There's just so many things wrong with that stat line. It's an American League pitcher ... against Johan Santana ... and he hits it the opposite way to the deepest part of the field! I'm speechless.

1 comment:

david said...

I know. I have Felix in one of my leagues and am desperately wishing his beautiful grand slam could somehow count...