Thursday, June 26, 2008

You wouldn't like Shawn Chacon when he's angry

Pissed that he was demoted to the bullpen, Shawn Chacon apparently grabbed Jays Astros GM Ed Wade by the throat and threw him to the ground and that's why Chacon was suspended indefinitely by the team on Wednesday. Jeez, that guy really does NOT want to be on mop-up duty. (And with Toronto Houston, there's often lots of mopping up to be done.) Somebody needs to calm Chacon down, maybe find him a nice Vietnamese fuck buddy. If only we knew where to look for one ...

Seriously, I have no idea why we're getting those dating ads. I think perhaps all the uncouth four-letter words I toss around on here are getting picked up by the Google search bots that determine the best ads for our site. Ooh! Ooh! Let me try something ...

JAPANESE MODELS IN EROTIC LINGERIE

Now let's see what kind of ads Google pipes in.

2 comments:

Mike UK said...

This is some kinda test, right? See if anyone is concentrating by chuckin' in the wrong team name now and again.
I am new here....this blog has become my first port of call every morning - thanks and keep telling it the way it is!

Bob Taylor said...

Wow. And THAT, my friends, is why I advise against posting at two in the morning. Lucky for me, the Astros suck too, so my "mop-up" joke still works.

Thanks, mike uk.