1. Albert Pujols -- As of this morning, he's #1 in the Yahoo fantasy game once more, and yet everyone who drafted him got him at a discount 'cause of the injury concerns. Unreal.
2. Hanley Ramirez -- Because I'm hard-headed, I'll always prefer Reyes, but it's hard to argue with 33 HR + 35 SB.
3. Josh Hamilton -- Slipped behind guys like Manny and Holliday late in the season, but gets the nod here thanks to draft value.
FANTASY CY YOUNG
1. Cliff Lee -- One of the great, out-of-nowhere seasons in fantasy history.
2. Tim Lincecum -- Deserves the NL Cy Young over Webb.
3. Francisco Rodriguez -- The 62 saves are ridiculous.
FANTASY ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
1. Geovany Soto -- Was a beast at a thin position.
2. Evan Longoria -- Probably would have been ranked first if he didn't miss the time to injury.
3. Joey Votto -- Sagged in the season's middle, but strong at the beginning and end.
FANTASY SLEEPER OF THE YEAR
1. Carlos Quentin -- Punching that bat (or wall ... or locker ... or whatever you believe) likely cost him AL MVP. Yet it still doesn't seem as dumb as the Diamondbacks letting this guy go.
2. Nate McLouth -- First-half numbers were MVP-worthy and he turned it on again late.
3. Jorge Cantu -- How many of you won leagues because our own Mike Bock insisted you pick this guy up back in April?
FANTASY DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE YEAR
1. Victor Martinez -- Normally, I would say time missed to injury shouldn't be a factor here. But, come on ... dude wound up with two home runs. Two!!!
2. Justin Verlander -- Could never get it going. An ERA approaching 5 ... really?
3. Carl Crawford -- Time to stop picking him in the first round ... or the second ... or the third ...