Who would you rather have on your team going into the playoffs (last 30 days)?
- Player A: 22/68, .324, 14 R, 4 HR, 10 RBI, 1.072 OPS, 5 SB
- Player B: 29/105, .276, 8 R, 2 HR, 16 RBI, .726 OPS, 0 SB
- Hunter: 25/92, .272, 11 R, 1 HR, 9 RBI, .716 OPS, 2 SB
Keep an eye on guys like this who are having successes over the last month:
- Gil Meche (36.5% owned) has only won one time over the last month but he's K'd 42 in 38.2 IPs with a very respectable 3.49 ERA with four quality starts.
- Bronson Arroyo (38.6%) has a 2.61 ERA, 1.23 WHIP with 30 Ks, four Wins and five quality starts in 41.1 IPs.
- Combine Manny Parra (33.3%) and Joe Blanton (26.3%) and you'd be getting 59 Ks, a 3.59 ERA in 65.1 IPs but only two wins. Each is pitching for a team fighting to get into the playoffs and hopefully the wins will come too.
- Lastly, Odalis Perez (0.6%) hasn't won anyone any titles yet this year, but his 2.57 ERA in 13 starts at home this season is very stream-worthy. His four quality starts over the last month are the same number as Oliver Perez has yet he is 88.3% owned.