Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Line of the Day: Aaron Harang

True story: I play in a 16-team league that uses crazy-ass stats like assists, slugging and shutouts. I'm a badass in this league, currently battling for with one other manager for the championship. Coming into September, I was well under the max-innings-allowed number, so a week ago I started streaming three starters every single day. Today I streamed Aaron Harang, who did this ...

Aaron Harang: 9 IP, 6 hits, 0 ER, 0 BB, 4 K for the complete-game shutout W

You know what that does for me? +3.5 in that category and now I'm set up to (hopefully) put this thing away. So thank you, Aaron Harang. LotD honors are yours.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I swapped him in May stragiht up for Carlos Guillen and laughed my ass off after Dusty flat out abused his big old arm. Now, after I dropped Guillen yesterday after cursing his brittle back and his children and his children's children, I wish I had that big ape back on my pitching staff....Damn you to hell, Carlos Guillen!